About the role
This high energy role will see you take ownership of projects for our clients (which includes globally recognised brands, as well as a mix of boutique and International marketing and research agencies), and deliver the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction. This role demands a keen eye for attention to detail, along with high levels of personal accountability. From receipt of the final questionnaire through to data delivery, you will adopt a consultative approach with your clients and add value through each point of the project lifecycle.
You are a driven, self-motivated professional, with a passion for running projects successfully. You’re comfortable with dealing with technical complexity, working towards deadlines and have the confidence required to drive internal stakeholders and clients towards a common goal.
Most importantly, you like to have fun and enjoy the journey.
Skills and experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Relevant industry experience and an understanding of the online market research process (essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills
- Solutions focused
- Flexible, resourceful and adaptable
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Able to handle multiple priorities and projects via effective time management and organizational skills
- Confident using MS Excel, MS Word, SPSS