The Sales and Service Manager is responsible for supervising branch employees and interviews, selects and trains new employees, sets and adjusts pay rates and work hours, directs daily work, monitors and implements compliance measures, administrates discipline , evaluates performance and makes hiring and termination recommendations . They also coordinate operational activities within the branch to ensure satisfactory passing of Retail Quality Assurance (RQA) assessments and operational audits. Sales and Service Managers explain, sell and administer products; plus, they answer customer questions, solve customer concerns, address complaints and compliments on behalf of the branch, and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Sales and Service Managers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank. Qualifications
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four or more years of experience in operations, customer service and/or human resources activities
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer and employee-related issues with minimal guidance
- Demonstrated understanding of branch operations and financial products and services
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Experience having served in an assistant branch manager capacity or related role
- Well-developed leadership skills
Branch BankingKansas-KS-Kansas City1st - Daytime