ABOUT SS&C TECHNOLOGIES:
Headquartered in Windsor, CT and with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C, a GROWING leader provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
Our Global Fund Services division is a full service, fund administration and middle office/operations service provider. We offer customized services that allow fund managers to save time, cut costs, improve reporting and enhance investor confidence so that they can focus on the markets and on financial performance. These services cover everything after the trade, for clients employing a wide range of strategies including fixed income, distressed debt, structured credit, foreign exchange, equities, commodities, infrastructure, private equity, real estate, a full range of related derivatives, and more.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide range of responsibilities that enables the office to function effectively and to full capacity each and every day. As such, it is a demanding role and one that will require excellent organizational skills.
- Managing the front of house – answering front door, phone coverage, responding to multiple requests from employees, meeting room preparation.
- Access Key Cards – maintain spreadsheet, order / assign cards to new hires, contractors, and visitors. Check monthly security report against our records. Notify security of any terminations.
- Records Management – keep transmittal sheet records, order supplies, input data.
- Phone management – assign phone numbers and voicemail to new hires, call or put in work orders for repairs/new assignments. Arrange for phone swaps when people move desks.
- Ordering supplies for the office. Maintainingcommunal areas.
- Mail sorting/delivery – Logging and tracking priority mail. Sending Fed Ex mail when requested.
- General floor maintenance – light bulbs, cleaning, repairs needed, conference rooms and requesting work orders. Calling vendors for leased equipment when repair is needed.
- Printer maintenance
- Maintain master calling sheet for US/UK/ASIA – updating on a monthly basis.
- Accounts Payable – Track outstanding invoices and respond to vendor enquiries on behalf of any requests that come to Edina; liaising with the SS&C accounts payables team.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Previous experience in a fast paced office environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Present a professional “face” of the company
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with office equipment
- Experience of dealing with supply vendors
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communicator
SS&C OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS INCLUDING HEALTH, DENTAL, 401K PLAN, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, CASUAL DRESS ENVIRONMENT
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.