FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
We are currently seeking an Account Manager for our Industry Capital Equipment in Little Rock, AR.
FARO is a great company with excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events.
We are currently seeking a strong closer with Capital Equipment sales background in Little Rock, AR who can execute on sales opportunities within your assigned region. You will be selling the world’s best-selling portable metrology products. In your Account Executive role, you will provide on-site demonstrations, generate revenue and identify additional sales opportunities.
Our Account Manager works out of a home office. ideally within his assigned territory in Little Rock, AR. Relocation is not available for this position.
- Generate sales revenues by performing product demonstrations at selected customer sites.
- Evaluate customer requirements; including installation location, mounting requirements, customer engineering drawings, CAD data, GD&T and inspection plans.
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels.
- Utilize all available resources including sales management, Inside Sales Specialists, Applications Engineers, marketing and others to advance and close sales.
- Work as part of the sales team to generate ideas for company sales opportunities, processes and systems.
- Provide feedback to FARO R&D for product improvement.
- Act as point of contact and provide technical support to potential customers during the evaluation period.
- Minimum of 3 years proven and successful track record in sales of capital equipment/Industrial Sales
- Knowledge of CAD
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel extensively within territory
- Valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline strongly preferred
- Background in automotive, aerospace, power generation, metalworking, machinery, etc
- Metrology, lasers and quality control, familiarity with GD & T - experience selling lasers a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to isolate and identify technical problems, formulate and demonstrate solutions
Occasional lifting of very light and lightweight materials, some lifting of average or heavy weight materials over 60 lbs, occasional bending, stooping and upper body & arm rotation, frequent pushing, pulling, sitting, standing and reaching and some climbing. Ability to lift 50-75 lbs. on a regular basis.
With more than 26,000 installations and 13,000 customers globally, FARO develops and markets computer-aided coordinate measurement and imaging devices and software. Portable equipment from FARO permits high-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and compound structures within production and quality assurance processes. The devices are used for inspecting components and assemblies, production planning, 3D documentation, as well as for investigation and reconstruction of accident sites or crime scenes. They are also employed to generate digital scans of historic sites.
Principal products include the world’s best-selling portable measurement arm – the FaroArm®; the FARO® Laser Tracker ION; the FARO Laser ScanArm®; FARO® Laser Scanner; the FARO® Gage; and, the CAM2 family of advanced CAD-based measurement and reporting software. FARO Technologies is ISO-9001 certified and ISO-17025 laboratory registered.
If you have a winning history of capital equipment sales and a passion for high-end technical products, please apply today. As an employee of FARO, you will become part of a dynamic organization which values quality, leadership, teamwork, honesty and openness as a way of life in conducting our business.
FARO Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace with Pre-Employment Drug Screening. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V