What makes P.F. Chang’s special? The people on our team, the guests they serve and our unforgettable cuisine. We work together to create a great environment - one where our customers feel at home and our team members can thrive. Our menu is inspired by Asian culture and brought to life by people who are passionate about creating unique culinary experiences for our guests.
- Have the talent and vision to be the leader in providing unforgettable and craveable cuisine consistently for our guests?
- Love working with food and have a passion for high quality, fresh ingredients?
- Want to work for a scratch cooking, polished casual industry leader in Asian cuisine?
- Have an interest in learning or perfecting century old wok cooking techniques?
- Possess strong leadership skills and a desire to invest your time and energy into building great teams and a successful career?
Keep reading to learn more about what it means to live the #pfchangslife!
As an Executive Chef, you will:
- Lead in Culinary Innovation: Lead a high volume, creative, farm-to-wok scratch kitchen through knowledge, technique, and experience
- Drive Operational Excellence: Excel in a culinary-driven environment with the freshest ingredients, the cleanest kitchen, top of the line equipment, and high operating standards
- Create & Nurture Culture: Promote a fun and positive family-style work environment
- Motivate & Mentor: Coach, teach, develop, and inspire your culinary team to provide unforgettable food
- Boost Financial Performance: Build sales and maximize financial success for your restaurant
- Inspire Hospitality: Ensure guest satisfaction through memorable culinary experiences and by living our message: “we are truly glad you are here and we will do everything we can to make you want to come back”
- 3+ years of culinary management experience
- Experience working in a hands-on, fast paced, high volume environment
- Experience in managing a large team, while identifying and developing employees for future leadership roles
- Experience in facilitating and effectively executing training
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Involvement/understanding of managing inventory, cost of goods and overall control of financials
- Experience working in an upscale scratch kitchen concept
- Previous front of house restaurant management experience
- Culinary degree or culinary certificate
- Expand your culinary experience in wok cooking and kitchen management
- Comprehensive benefits plan with options for Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus opportunity
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Clear path for growth and career advancement
- Meal benefits
If this culinary opportunity sounds appetizing to you, apply today, and get ready to live the #pfchangslife!
P.F. Chang's is an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify Employer.