Commercial Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
Commercial Administrator needed for a temporary role at a major entertainment studio.
Duties for the Commercial Administrator include, but not limited to:
- Prepare daily program/commercial logs for air.
- Match up commercials ordered with instructions from agencies. Verify dates, products, and all other parameters as indicated. Contact Agencies to request any missing instructions or tapes, or resolve discrepancies.
- Gather and enter programming and format information into Traffic system. Check against scheduling and Sales information for accuracy.
- Interface with Sales Coordination, Sales, Programming, On-air Promo, Operations as necessary to complete logs.
- Reconcile and post logs after air.
- Any other Commercial Administration duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications - Prior Entertainment Experience Required
Pay rate: $17.50 per hour
If interested in this position, please send your resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.