Company Overview: HPM Partners is a national financial services firm that provides wealth management services to individuals, families, and non-profit entities, executive financial counseling services to business executives, and retirement plan services to qualified plans and their participants. With no products to sell, we have the freedom to design the most suitable solutions, composed of the best offerings in the marketplace. We use the purchasing power afforded by our growing size to negotiate the most favorable access, terms and pricing for our clients’ benefit. As a fiduciary, we place the interests of our clients first and provide complete transparency. Our culture believes that if we put People First, both our clients and our team combined with accountability, we will have positive outcomes for all.
Position:Business Line Manager - Corporate Clients
This newly created role shall lead the day-to-day activities of the firm’s nationwide efforts in developing and managing corporate client relationships.
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Business Plan Development
- Personnel Management
- Sales Management
- Operations Management
- Current or former management consultant, preferably with financial services industry experience
- Proven communication, critical thinking, project management, organizational, and managerial skills
- 10+ years of work experience
- Undergraduate degree in business, preferably with a graduate degree in business management