Our client is seeking an EXPERIENCED Cable TV Technician for a project in the Metro area of New Orleans.
Our Client is Seeking:
- Independent Contractors
- Independent Contracting Teams or larger subs w/multiple contractors are invited to submit their information
- Individual Candidates who would like to become employees (of our client) W-2
Basic Job Description:
- Candidates/Contractors must be experienced in Triple Play Installation; Cable, Internet and Phone services.
- Security or Alarm installation is a PLUS!
- Our client has TOP Industry pay for installers
- Duties can vary based upon our clients criteria
- All Candidates/Contractors must have excellent customer service, high quality work and reliability for consideration.
- TRAVEL COULD BE REQUIRED
*All Candidates must pass appropriate background checks and drug screens for our clients.
Each of our client’s requirements vary. Some of our clients require that the candidate must have their own truck w/tools; some of our clients provide trucks and tools.
- Submit your resume and application. Please Be Detailed.
- JobsinCable will match up your skills, needs and objectives with those clients who best fit your criteria. We will extend an email or phone call to each candidate based upon the information provided to gauge an interest. If the candidate has an interest, we will match the candidate to those clients we serve for offers of employment or contractual services.
THERE IS NEVER A FEE TO A CANDIDATE
JobsinCable is not a Staffing Agency. We are a (RPO) Recruiting Process Outsourcer.
JobsinCable partners with many Cable TV Operators and Contractors throughout the United States. We are their Talent Acquirer.
JobsinCable manages the fastest growing database for Cable TV Technicians in the US and we match our clients with quality candidates.
Please, no phone calls. Email inquiries only.
Keywords: Cable, CATV, Technician, Installer, Satellite, Dish, Direct TV, Contractor, Tech, Installation, Cable, Telco, Broadband, Install, Tech, Field Technician, Security Technician, Alarm, Fiber