****Contingent upon contract award****
The Project Manager (PM) for the Alaska Range Job Order Contracts (JOC)IDIQ, leads, directs and coordinates the overall management of multiple task orders.
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation.
- Negotiate and modify task orders.
Education: ABET accredited Engineer Program Bachelor’s Degree or Construction Management Bachelor’s Degree
Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- 10 years of building construction experience and 5 years as a project/task order manager on a ($1.5M) Federal construction contract
- Must have a current PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or shallhave a current Certified Construction Manager (CCM) from the Construction Manager Certification Institute.
- Capable of utilizing proper business and professional verbal and written communication methods
- Possess superior interpersonal skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Able to receive and maintain a favorable Local Background Check (LBC) and National Agency Check (NAC) as applicable to the position requirements, current and future.
EEO Statement: AMS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AMS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AMS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of AMS employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.