Trinity Mother Frances Hospital in Tyler, Texas has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse for the Emergency Care Center to function in the role that incorporates critical thinking, quality care delivery, and a positive team approach. The ECC is a fast paced environment that plays an essential role in the care of the community. As an ECC RN, you must be able to collaborate with other healthcare team members to develop, coordinate, and implement a plan of care unique to each individual patient you care for in the Emergency Care Center. The role of the ECC RN includes working independently with Physicians as well as being able to apply the knowledge, skills, and judgment necessary to assess and provide interventions that yields optimal results for the patient. The applicant must be able to work in collaboration with other staff and physicians in a flexible and high acuity environment. We are looking for someone who is energetic, a great team player, and takes initiative to seek out challenges.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or completion of accredited applied science degree program in Nursing
- Requires TX RN license & CPR
- Must obtain ACLS and ENPC or PALS certifications upon hire and TNCC within the first year of employment
- Prefer 1-2 years of Critical Care i.e. ECC, ICU and/or Telemetry experience
- Opportunity for New graduate or inexperienced RN to take Critical Care Residency Program (Discuss upon interview)